Sound The Trumpet

Sound The Alarm

Today I watched a movie called 'Ring The Bell' this movie pulls at your heart strings. A well respected sports agent leaves town to sign, futures baseball star in the country. This movie will  touch your heart and make you think is your walk with Christ true.
For me the most outstanding part of the movie was the focus on the way young people as individual dedicated their lives to whatever Jesus wants them to do as Jesus prayed "Not my will but Thy will be done"

Its not what people think about you but am I doing what God has called me to do, if I am then I don't need to worry what people think.
There is also a special guest appearance of Casting Crowns where a call to Christ is given.
An excellent film suitable for all the family, and it's also a good witness.
Video sample available to watch and purchase.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Amazing Film

Muslim Challenge Christians

The Messiah is Revealed to A Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri