The Queens Card

Arthur Burt at 100 years of age

from 3 June 2012, 'checkout my blog'
I've never met anyone who has reached a hundred years of age Arthur, What's it like I asked ? "Oh, I dont think its any different from being 1 or 2 off a 100," was his answer. It was just good to spend time with an old soldier of God who has proved God in his life and was also a personal friend of Smith Wiggleswoth. I wanted to be the first one to interview Arthur Burt at 100 years of age, and find out what legacy he would like to leave behind.... if you have visited any of his gatherings or read any of his books, you'll know there could only be one answer. It will be on my live show 27 May 2012 and the repeat will be uploaded on my site HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Messiah is Revealed to A Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri

An Amazing Film

Misty Edwards Worshiper